We believe maintaining the status quo isn’t an option.
We've worked with some of the biggest names in international development. We have deep expertise in the non-profit sector – helping clients ensure their organisational structure, programs and projects are effective, sustainable and impactful.
Our consultants have extensive experience supporting non-profits in all aspects of their work, using our collective experience in non-profit founding, management, fundraising, strategy, project management and evaluation to ensure objectives are met.
We believe that non-profits have a responsibility to adapt to the latest research and deliver evidence-based programming that achieves real results. We believe maintaining the status quo isn’t an option, and support our clients to be at the forefront of responding to the most complex social challenges of our time.
ALTO works with non-profits, large and small around the globe to deliver customised internal solutions and external services.
Our consultants have expertise in:
* Child rights * Child protection *International development * Trafficking * WASH * Gender * Disability
STRATEGY & IMPACT
- Strategy development
- Partnership brokerage (scoping, research, due diligence)
- Project design & implementation
- Leveraging impact
- Mainstreaming child protection
SYSTEMS, OPERATIONS & GOVERNANCE
- Organisational development
- Non-profit establishment, implementation and management
- Board building and governance
- Policy development
MONITORING & EVALUATION
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Research and analysis
- Thematic audits (child protection, gender, etc.)
- Surveys and insights
- Training and seminars
- Coaching and mentoring
Contact us for a free initial phone consultation to discuss how we can help.